Make An Appointment
Call: (480) 998-6079
Dr. Mark Gorman, DPM
Dr. Mark Gorman has been a podiatrist in Scottsdale for over 40 years. Dr Gorman spent three years in the Army earning the rank of Captain. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgeons and is a Fellow of the Amercian Foot Surgeons. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree and Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. Dr. Mark Gorman then served his internship in the United States Army.
Dr Gorman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, and a Fellow American College of Foot Surgeons.
Dr. Mark Gorman, DPM founded Scottsdale Footcare, formerly Footcare Center and Valley Podiatrists. He has treated patients ranging from newborn infants to senior citizens. His practice encompasses full podiatric care and specializes in surgical repair of the foot and ankle, laser and arthroscopic treatment.
Dr. Mark Gorman is a member of:
- The American Podiatric Medical Association
- The American College of Foot Surgeons
- The American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- The Arizona Medical Podiatric Association
Dr Gorman has had papers published on Foot and Ankle Surgery and Achilles Tendon Surgery.
- Teaching staff of MidWestern Podiatry School
- Podiatric Director of Creative Orthotic lab
- Past President of Arizona Podiatric Medical Association
- Past President of the Arizona Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- Rotery Club Member for 35 years
BS & DPM
- Pennsylvania State University
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- California College of Podiatric Medicine
Internship & Residency
- U.S. Army Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri (1966-1969)
- John C. Lincoln / North Mountain
- Phoenix Baptist
Out patient Surgical Facilities:
- Canyon Surgery Center
- JCL Hospital
Dr. Gorman is compassionate and caring for all your podiatry medical and surgical needs. He strives to put you back on your feet quickly utilizing proven techniques in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of various foot and ankle ailments. Call us at (480) 998-6079 to schedule an appointment today.